RSB INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT FORWARDING
RSB INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT FORWARDING INC. (RSB INTL) is a globally
established logistics specialist with years of expertise in the transport of dangerous
goods. With our integrated, innovative and sustainable logistics concepts we actively
support our customers’ specialized requirements to ensure they always stay ahead of
competitors in the market.
For our new Montreal location RSB INTL is inviting you to join our team. You will be
responsible for finding and executing competitive logistic solutions while working
closely with customers and suppliers worldwide. You will be scheduling and
monitoring shipments form international facilities, working closely with facility
managers, obtaining necessary permits and maintaining good working relationships
with ocean and air carriers as well as trucking companies in Canada and the US.
We require an employee with prior administrative and operations experience. This
position is ideal for those who like working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy
interacting and problem solving with customers. Should you have an excellent work
ethic, are detailed orientated and always represent your company with the utmost of
professionalism, we would like to talk to you about the immediate employment
opportunity we have available.
Preference will be given to candidates with a logistics background who have
experience with the operational challenges of the export and import industry. A good
understanding of the hazardous goods supply chain requirements is an asset.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Or you may reach out to Melanie Peter at +1-438-806-3080 for additional information.
RSB INTL Freight Forwarding Inc.
3 Place Ville Marie · Suite 400
Montréal, QC H3B 2E3
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Are highly organized and pay great attention to detail
- Can work both independently and within a team environment
- Have knowledge of Microsoft and Excel
- Are fluent in English and French (German also an asset)
- Have previously worked in import, export and/or logistic industry
- Excellent base wage with potential for bonuses
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Company pension
- Comprehensive on the job training
- Additional training and opportunities to grow